Hi loves. Richard and I are going to England next week and I’m super excited! We will be going to London, Manchester and Scotland.. so be on the look out for some fun travel diary posts as well! ( Read my old travel diaries here.)
I wanted to share some of my packing tips & essentials for anyone going on a trip anytime soon, especially somewhere that may be a bit chilly. It looks like the weather will be in the 60’s which for me living in Austin, TX the past 3 years is pretty much freezing. I’m exciting to be in a cooler climate though, I must say. Fall is my favorite season and fall fashion of course has something to do with it. ( Also pumpkin flavored everything, Hocus Pocus, the leaves changing colors! ) Okay, let’s get to the point.. let’s pack!
1. COZY SWEATERS: These guys are a must for a trip with cooler weather. Heck, I already need a pullover while I’m on the plane because I always get cold!
SHOP COZY SWEATERS UNDER $50 BELOW:
2. COZY JEANS & JEGGINGS: My current favorites are Paige Jeans, Articles of Society and Joe Fresh.
SHOP YOUR NEW FAVORITE JEANS UNDER $100 BELOW:
3. SCARVES: An essential for cooler temps and let’s be real, scarfs are a major fashion piece. They really so add that little somethin’ somethin’ to an outfit!
SHOP SCARFS UNDER $30 BELOW:
4. A BLACK BLAZER: Easily dress up jeans and a white v-neck tee with a black blazer and some heels! Perfect for vacation dinners and nights out on the town.
SHOP BLAZERS UNDER $100 BELOW:
5. BASICS: White, black and hunter green are the go-to colors for basics this season. I always pack at least 2 tee’s and tanks because I pretty much live in them. Throw on a pull over sweater or blazer over your basic and you’revready to hit the city!
SHOP BASICS UNDER $30 BELOW:
6. CUTE & LIGHT WEIGHT TOPS: You know.. that favorite cozy top that has a pop of color, is light weight and easy to pack? I got this one from Harper+Lange and absolutely love it.
SHOP LIGHT WEIGHT/ CUTE TOPS UNDER $50 BELOW:
7. LBD : A LBD is a must on any trip. You never know when you are going to need to dress up. Bring one that’s easy to pack and fold up without wrinkling too much.
SHOP LBD’s UNDER $100 Below:
8.SHOES, OMG SHOES! Remember style isn’t everything. We also need comfort people. I love to bring my slip on chucks – but remember to pack socks with these guys or you will get blisters. Also a pair of tall boots, booties and some dressy heels will make the perfect shoe family for your trip.
SHOP SHOES UNDER $80 BELOW:
And that’s a wrap, folks! I hope you enjoyed my packing essentials and let me know if you decide to treat yourself to anything and if you have a trip coming up anytime soon!